Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Honduras

I'm JE! I picked Honduras out of the tray at random. We were told to make an information sheet about the country and here are a few things about my country ...........

Capital: Teguci Galpa
Language: Spanish
Continent: North America
Currency: Lempira
Production: Bananas

I will be posting more things on my country when the world cup starts and we hope they do well !!!!



Sadly on Wednesday Chile beat Honduras 1 - 0 It was there opening game in the world cup 2010 . Here are the datesshowing when Honduras are playing in the world cup ..............



Spain V Honduras 21 June 7:30 pm

Switzerland V Honduras 25 June 7:30 pm



When Honduras plays again i will post more on the scores, but for now we should wish Honduras all the best .


No comments:

Post a Comment